You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 14 days, without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of your order.
If you wish to return a product and receive a refund, please contact us and notify us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com, or
- through the contact form, or
- through the "Order History and Details" section in Your account at www.bright-toys.com.
We will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of our standard delivery option, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw.
We will use the same means of payment that you used to pay for your order and this will not cause you any extra fees. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the order.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Return & Refund Policy
(1) You have a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract with Bright Capital Ltd., without giving any reason, and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in (6) and (10).
(2) The withdrawal period referred to in (1) shall expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the products.
(3) You shall inform Bright Capital Ltd. of your decision to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period. You shall have exercised your right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period referred to in (1) and (2) if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent by you before that period has expired.
(4) Bright Capital Ltd. shall reimburse all payments received from you, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Bright Capital Ltd. is informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with (3).
(5) Bright Capital Ltd. shall carry out the reimbursement referred to in (4) using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise and provided that you do not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
(6) Notwithstanding (4), Bright Capital Ltd. shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if you have expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Bright Capital Ltd.
(7) Bright Capital Ltd. may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the products back, or until you have supplied us with evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
(8) You shall send back the products or hand them over to Bright Capital Ltd. or to a person authorised by Bright Capital Ltd. to receive the products, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you have communicated your decision to withdraw from the contract to Bright Capital Ltd. in accordance with (3). The deadline shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
(9) You shall only bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
(10) You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(11) The address of Bright Capital Ltd. for the purpose of returns is:
Bright Capital Ltd.
ul. Rodopski izvor 53, et. 5, app. 29
b) a carrier office specified by Bright Capital Ltd.
(12) To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.