General Terms and Conditions for Online Store "Bright Toys"
The General Turns and Conditions for online store "Bright Toys" regulate the relations between "Bright Capital" EOOD, UIC 202100318, EU VAT ID BG202100318, registered address: Bulgaria, 1680 Sofia, kv. Borovo, bl. 231 - owner and administrator of the "Bright Toys" online store and the "www.bright-toys.com" domain - and the visitors, guests and customers of the online store.
Online Store „Bright Toys” - the store
www.bright-toys.com – the website
the visitors, guests and customers of the online store – the clients
Information about Bright Capital EOOD in compliance with the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act and the Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act:
1. Seat and registered office, address of operations, correspondence and contact information:
Bulgaria, 1680 Sofia, kv. Borovo, bl. 231, ap. 64
tel: +359 889 29 29 49, +359 887 05 14 14
2. UIC: 202100318, VAT ID: BG20210031
3. Supervisory authorities:
- Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Bulgaria, 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
- Commission for Consumer Protection
Адрес: Bulgaria,1000 Sofia, 4А Slaveykov Sq., fl. 3, 4 and 6
Hotline: national telephone 0700 111 22
Subject and General Provisions
These General Terms and Conditions govern:
- the terms for concluding sales contracts between Bright Capital EOOD and the clients of the website;
- the rights and obligations of Bright Capital EOOD and the clients under the sales contracts, including the terms and methods of delivery and payment of the ordered products, their receipt, the terms and conditions for filing complaints and returning the purchased products.
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions by the client is a prerequisite for entering into a sales contract with Bright Capital EOOD and for the delivery of the ordered products.
Bright Capital EOOD has the right, but is not obliged to enter into legal relations and make deliveries to clients who have not accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions by clients is done by checking the box "I accept the General Terms and Conditions" within the registration procedure or submitting an order by a cleint with a "guest" status on the web site and after the client has entered the required personal data.
By checking the box "I accept the General Terms and Conditions" the client makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that they are familiar with these General Terms and Conditions and accept them.
The General Terms and Conditions are readily available to every visitor and client of the website in the footer section of all the pages of the website.
The website is an online store available at www.bright-toys.com, through which clients have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the purchase and delivery of products offered on the website, including the following:
- to register and create their own profile for using the website;
- to submit purchase orders as "guests" on the website, without prior registration and creating a customer profile;
- to see and read information for the products, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms and conditions;
- to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the products offered by the website;
- make payments based on the available payment options on the website;
- to make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of the contracts using the tools and options available on the website;
- to receive information about their rights according to the Law;
- to exercise their right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Products and Information
Only products that the system allows to be added to the shopping cart can be purchased from the online store.
For each product we strive to provide the most comprehensive information (including the age for which the toys are appropriate and certified, material, product dimensions, packaging, skills the toys develop in children, detailed rules of the games, etc.), accompanied by images and videos of good quality.
Terms and conditions for placing an order
The website can be viewed by visitors and clients without the need for registration.
Clients can shop with or without registration.
Registration on the website is voluntary and free. The information that must be filled in when registering is explicitly marked. Upon successful completion of the registration, the client will receive a confirmation e-mail. Each registered client can change their data independently - names, phone, address.
- Shopping as a guest
A client who does not wish to register can shop as a guest and in this case the data provided are processed only for the purposes of the execution of the specific order and are not stored for farther orders.
The publication of products on the website is considered a public invitation to submit an offer to Bright Capital EOOD to enter into a sales contract within the meaning of Art. 290, para. 1 of the Commercial Law.
By placing an order, the client makes a proposal to enter into a distance contract for the products published on the website.
Bright Capital EOOD confirms the order made by the client by e-mail and a contractual relationship arises between the client and Bright Capital EOOD. After placing an order and concluding the sales contract, the contract is stored in the database of the website.
When registering a profile or submitting the order, the customer is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data.
Clients have the right to correct errors in the information they provided, but not later than receiving confirmation from Bright Capital Ltd. that the order has been sent. The confirmation shall be sent to the to the e-mail address provided by the client.
If you wish to change or cancel your order, you can only do this by phone and only if we have not shipped the order yet.
Bright Capital EOOD has the obligation to make the necessary arrangements for the delivery and transfer of ownership to the client of the products ordered by them through the website.
Bright Capital Ltd. organizes the delivery of the products and guarantees the rights of the clients provided by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
The client pays to Bright Capital EOOD the price of the ordered products as specified on the site, in compliance with the the terms described on the site and these General Terms and Conditions.
The Client and Bright Capital EOOD agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the sales contract shall be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the client are made by the persons specified in the data provided by client during registration, if the client has entered the username and password for access to the client's profile.
Bright Capital EOOD reserves the right to cancel or postpone orders for products that are not available at the time of placing the order. The store is updated daily and products that are not in stock are marked accordingly and cannot be ordered, but it is still possible for a product that is not in stock to be seen as available before the update of the site.
We make deliveries to Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Sweden.
For other delivery options and destinations, please contact us here or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery time
The delivery time for Bulgaria is 1-2 business days.
For Greece and Romania - 2-4 business days.
For Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Sweden the delivery time is 4 -9 business days.
- Delivery Cost
You can find information about our delivery times and costs here.
For other delivery options and destinations, please contact us here or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
- Other terms and conditions
Deliveries are shipped with Speedy, Econt or euShipments within the delivery times and costs specified in the General Terms and Conditions.
Upon receipt of the shipment, please, check for any visible signs of damage or opening of the package. The risk of loss of, or damage to the products shall be transferred to the client the moment said products are actually delivered to and accepted by the client or the third parties to be appointed by the client (other than the carrier).
Deliveries can be shipped by a different carrier (than the listed above) or delivered in a different way - as specified and requested by the client. In this case, the client bears the full cost of this type of delivery.
When the client has specified and requested a carrier and assigned to transport the goods, but the carrier chosen by the customer is not among the carriers offered by Bright Capital Ltd., the risk passes to the client the moment Bright Capital Ltd. hands over the shipment to the carrier. In case of loss or damage, the client may claim compensation or damages from the carrier.
Bright Capital Ltd.may extend the specified delivery times after prior approval by the client.
Bright Capital Ltd. has the right to change the subcontractor performing the delivery without notifying the customer in advance, as long as this does not change the delivery cost, delivery time and method of delivery.
Bright Capital Ltd. is not responsible for delays or inability to perform in case it is the fault of the courier making the delivery; or when the execution is hindered or delayed due to force majeure events and/or due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Bright Capital Ltd.
Bright Capital Ltd. is not responsible for incorrectly entered by the customer information about the delivery address.
Bright Capital Ltd. has the right to not deliver part or all of the products of the order due to depletion of stock. Bright Capital Ltd. notifies the client by e-mail or phone call. In this case, Bright Capital EOOD refunds the client the amount paid in advance (if any) within 14 days.
We accept the following methods of payment:
1. Cash on Delivery - for Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, the Czech Republic;
2. Bank Transfer - IBANs for BGN, RON, EUR; SEPA transfer.
3. Credit Card.
5. PayPal. In order to use the PayPal payment option, please select currency EUR.
6. ePay.bg - for payments in BGN for 1) holders of Micro-accounts with ePay.bg or bank cards registered in the ePay.bg platform; 2) cash payments in EasyPay offices in Bulgaria; 3) at an ATM in Bulgaria using B-Pay.
7. TBI Pay - "Buy now, pay later" option by TBIBank.
When the client has chosen a payment option that requires payment in advance, the order is shipped AFTER the payment has been credited to the account of Bright Capital Ltd. In this case, the delivery period starts from the date of receipt of the payment.
Orders that require advance payment shall be paid within 3 days from the date the order has been registered. After the expiration of this period and in case of non-payment, the order is considered cancelled.
When paying online or by bank transfer, all fees and commissions are at the expense of the client. Bright Capital Ltd. is not responsible for any costs related to fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the client in connection with the transaction, including in the case of currency conversion, under the conditions applied by the respective bank.
1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN
Bright Capital Ltd. collects personal data from its clients solely for the purpose of delivering their orders and improving customer service.
The only data that Bright Capital Ltd. collects from its customers are names, delivery address, phone number and e-mail. For legal entities, we also also require the necessary details for issuing an invoice. Information such as personal ID number, bank account number (except in cases when we need your bank account number to make a refund) are not required from our clients. When paying by bank card, the information about it is sent directly to Paysera. We do not have access to this information. In case someone asks you for such information on behalf of the store, then consider this an attempt at fraud. It is in the interest of all of us to inform us first, and then, if necessary, the competent authorities.
Bright Capital Ltd. guarantees to its clients that the information they provide to us will be used only for making the delivery of the products and for improving our customer service. It will not be provided to third parties that you have not been notified about (e.g. we need to provide details for the delivery to the courier company) and that it will be treated and stored in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Bright Capital EOOD - owner and administrator of the site - is a personal data administrator with certificate №436016, issued by the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection (https://www.cpdp.bg).
Clients can ask for redress under the legal 2-year guarantee provided by EU law if an item doesn't match the product description, has different qualities from the product described on the website, is not fit for purpose, is faulty or the wrong product was shipped.
In any case, please, contact us before taking any action on complaints. You can do this by phone, e-mail or through the contact form on the site.
Please, keep in mind the following before filing a complaint: It is very likely that the colours of the product will differ to some extent from the colours in the images in the store. This is due to the calibration of your monitor, as well as to the differences in lightings. Also, wooden toys are made of a natural material that has its specifics. Wood is not "cast" in on a production line, such as plastics, and it is very possible that the surface of the toy you bought is not symmetrical and with the exact same colour, texture and pattern of the wood as the one in the images. However, this does not make the toy defective or faulty. However, splinters, broken pieces, etc. are a defect of the toy. When you receive the delivery and notice that the package has been tempered with or damaged, talk to the courier first and sign his bill of lading with a note. If you do not, you will not be able to claim damages during transport.
If the products delivered to the client do not comply with the sales contract, the client has the right to file a complaint by asking Bright Capital Ltd. to repair the product free of charge, replace the product, reduce the price, cancel the contract and reimburse them in full under the terms and conditions of Art. 113 and 114 of the Consumer Protection Act.
The claim may be filed within two years from the delivery of the products, but not later than two months from the date the discrepancy with the contract was established. This period ceases to run during the time necessary for the replacement of the products or for reaching an agreement forr resolving the dispute.
Bright Capital Ltd. is required bring the products in compliance with the sales contract within one month from the date the claim was filed by the client. After the expiration of this period or when the customer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim, the customer has the right to cancel the contract and be reimbursed in full or request a reduction in the price of the products.
Bringing the products in compliance with the sales contract shall be free of charge for the customer.
The customer cannot claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the products when Bright Capital Ltd. agrees to replace the product with a new one within one month of filing the claim.
The customer cannot claim for cancellation of the contract if the non-compliance of the goods with the contract is minor or insignificant.
The complaint is submitted orally or in writing. When filing a complaint, the client indicates the subject of the complaint, their preferred way of satisfying the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, and contact address. When submitting a complaint, the user must also attach the documents on which the claim is based: receipt or invoice; protocols or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the products with the agreed.
Return & Refund Policy
If you wish to return a product and receive a refund, please contact us and notify us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- through the contact form, or
- through the "Order History and Details" section in Your account at www.bright-toys.com.
(1) You have a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract with Bright Capital Ltd., without giving any reason, and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in (6) and (10).
(2) The withdrawal period referred to in (1) shall expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the products.
(3) You shall inform Bright Capital Ltd. of your decision to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period. You shall have exercised your right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period referred to in (1) and (2) if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent by you before that period has expired.
(4) Bright Capital Ltd. shall reimburse all payments received from you, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Bright Capital Ltd. is informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with (3).
(5) Bright Capital Ltd. shall carry out the reimbursement referred to in (4) using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise and provided that you do not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
(6) Notwithstanding (4), Bright Capital Ltd. shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if you have expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Bright Capital Ltd.
(7) Bright Capital Ltd. may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the products back, or until you have supplied us with evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
(8) You shall send back the products or hand them over to Bright Capital Ltd. or to a person authorised by Bright Capital Ltd. to receive the products, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you have communicated your decision to withdraw from the contract to Bright Capital Ltd. in accordance with (3). The deadline shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
(9) You shall only bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
(10) You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(11) The address of Bright Capital Ltd. for the purpose of returns is:
Bright Capital Ltd.
ul. Rodopski izvor 53, et. 5, app. 29
b) a carrier office specified by Bright Capital Ltd.
(12) To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
If you have a problem with an online purchase and cannot resolve it with Bright Capital Ltd., you can use the Online Dispute Resolution platform to send your complaint to an approved dispute resolution body.
You can find additional information here.
All texts and images on the site fall under the protection of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. The website materials or any part of them, as well as the images may not be copied, downloaded or used in any way without our express permission, except for the purpose of using the website. If you want to use the texts or images, please contact us in advance.
All issues that have not been addressed in the General Terms and Conditions shall be governed in the accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Bright Capital Ltd. reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes shall be published on the store's website and shall take effect from the date of their publication.
Last revision - April 2022