Chinese checkers and Halma - Classic Strategy Board Games
Chinese checkers and Halma are classic strategy board games. The objective is to be first to race all your buttons across the board into the opposite corner. On each turn, you can move a single button to an adjacent position, or jump over one or more other buttons in sequence.
+Bonus! Instructions for 1 additional game to play with the set:
- Little Soldiers - ludus latrunculorum – an ancient strategy board game played throughout the Roman Empire
Made in Bulgaria!
The game set consists of:
- 2 game boards - a 4-piece cardboard puzzle – 23cm x 23cm.
- 10 red buttons, 10 blue buttons, 10 yellow buttons, 10 green buttons, 10 white buttons, 10 black buttons: high-quality polyester buttons, produced in Bulgaria by a company that is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- A beautiful durable box for storage – diameter 16 cm, height 12.5 cm.
- Easy instructions and examples in English and Bulgarian.
Number of players: 2 or 3 or 4 or 6
Age: 4 - 99
You can find the instructions in English here.
- Age (years) +
- Box size
- diameter 16cm, height 12.5cm
- Number of players
- 2 or 3 or 4 or 6
You might also like